Over the last month we talked remodels on a broad scale. We wanted to get you familiar with the process of a remodel, and also what to expect. Now, lets move more towards what Validated Construction can do for you. Validated can have your roof inspected, meet with an adjuster, and handle filing the claim with your insurance agency. Once that’s done we will get an agreement drawn/completed and get you your funding.
Custom Remodel and Renovation
Validated specialize in custom remodels and can handle the entire project from start to finish. Our main goal is to help you build a new design that best fits your style. We also take pride in our customer service and will be there with you every step of the way. Here are some of the services you will get with a Validated home remodel.
- We provide all materials, laborers, and equipment needed to complete the project.
- Pre-construction planning and design.
- Handle subcontracts with specialty contractors.
- Assist with building permits and all necessary statue consents.
- Supervise and schedule cash flow.
- Ensure safety requirements are met.
Residential and Commercial Roofing
Trust is the biggest thing to look for when finding a roofing company to work with. You should look for a combination of quality work, customer service, that is also at an affordable price. Validated handles a number of roofing procedures
- Roofing Inspection (Free estimates and inspections!)
- Storm Restoration